St. Eustace Columbarium
Sometime around August of 2003 the decision was made to go ahead with
construction of a columbarium at St. Eustace Church. We received a large
contribution for half of the cost, and began our plans. It was engineered
by Eickhof Columbaria, LLC, but finalized a short while ago at the
direction of Joan Varsics, Chairperson, and with the expert help and hard
work of Ken Foster, of our Buildings and Grounds committee. On Palm
Sunday, Fr. Bronk asked everyone to follow the Choir procession out of
Church to join in the Blessing of the Columbarium. As you can see, it was
so very well done that it blends in perfectly with the old and tasteful
design of the original Church, which dates back to before 1900.
On October 2, 2005, the Bonsignore window was dedicated, and made
the lovely background for the Columbarium wall. The window is in
memory of Victor Bonsignore, and in grateful thanksgiving for the lives of
Cornelia and Richard Bonsignore, by Connie and Richard.